Living in Tung Chung - Skyline, Seaview or Caribbean?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Living in Tung Chung - Skyline, Seaview or Caribbean?

I will be moving to Tung Chung in a couple of weeks. Can anyone please comment on the following estates: Skyline, Seaview or Caribbean.

Specifically,

1. Clubhouse. I have seen the facilities at Caribbean. How are the clubhouses at Seaview and/or Skyline? Is their fitness room good (with weight machines)? What are the fees to use facilities, i.e. fitness room and pool?

2. Other than the clubhouse facilities and closeness to MTR, are any of these estates better than the others?

3. Is it possible to pay less than 50% comission through a real estate agency?

4. We are now dealing with the Midland Realty, can anyone please recommend an alternative way to find a cheap flat here, or is it the best way to go (budget HK 5.5-6K) ?

done

ok...... rented in carribean coast today..... can't wait to move in!

Try checking www.caribbeancoast.org

living in caribbean coast

we buy flat in cari/coast and i have small kids they go school hk side but still we r happy to live here coz in week end they have so many thing to do swminingplayroom and other stuff too even they do cycling also
    so iam very happy to live here nice suttle bus servies and ya airport is to close only take 10 min by bus and bus fare is 3.50

if u want to tweun wan take mtr get down lai king change the line and reach there another 15 mintotal 30 min from tung to there

hi!..just went to Tung Chung and checked caribbean coast!..all i can say is WOW! what a life i can get!..but why i have second thought to take it, first I will be working in central and even there's the MTR, i am not sure about the jampack during peak hours (AM/PM)...second, with the kind of job i have..huh!..i'm not sure if i would really have the time even on weekends to relax, enjoy the pool, the club and everything..carribean cost seems to me a vacation resort than a mere residential place, ...but hey!, why am i still thinking the possibility to consider?...they say that even in the central or nearby, u get 6k to 7k flats and all u have is a sleeping place..is this true? i will be moving in HK next month and i'm in search for a place...

if i get another person to share a flat in carribean coast, this will surely outweigh my preference to live in another place near the center.....anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by neil_010:
    hi!..just went to Tung Chung and checked caribbean coast!..all i can say is WOW! what a life i can get!..but why i have second thought to take it, first I will be working in central and even there's the MTR, i am not sure about the jampack during peak hours (AM/PM)...second, with the kind of job i have..huh!..i'm not sure if i would really have the time even on weekends to relax, enjoy the pool, the club and everything..carribean cost seems to me a vacation resort than a mere residential place, ...but hey!, why am i still thinking the possibility to consider?...they say that even in the central or nearby, u get 6k to 7k flats and all u have is a sleeping place..is this true? i will be moving in HK next month and i'm in search for a place...

if i get another person to share a flat in carribean coast, this will surely outweigh my preference to live in another place near the center.....anyone?
    Park Island might be similar to Carrbibean Coast. It takes about 30 mins by ferry to Central. A 2 bedroom place is about 7 to 8 k. For a place in Central for about 6 to 7 k, you can be looking at about 200 to 300 square metres. Real tiny shoebox.

Hi there!!!
    I'll also move to HK in a month and I'm in search of accommodation in Lantau.
    And what about the environment and infrastructure in Tung Chung?
    Speaking about Carribean Coast, any MTR Station near by?

Quote Originally Posted by FunkoPlan:
    Hi there!!!
    I'll also move to HK in a month and I'm in search of accommodation in Lantau.
    And what about the environment and infrastructure in Tung Chung?
    Speaking about Carribean Coast, any MTR Station near by?
    Tung Chung MTR, yellow line

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    Tung Chung MTR, yellow line
    Thanx, is it at arm's length?

Quote Originally Posted by FunkoPlan:
    Thanx, is it at arm's length?
    Don't really know..I've only been to Tung Chung MTR to go to the shops above the station. Haven't ventured out before

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast