Looking for personal trainer at Tung Chung

Closed Thread

Looking for personal trainer at Tung Chung

I've tried to work it out myself for a year but now I think it's time to look for a personal trainer to help me out with my workout & nutrition plan, I'm 24 and it's for bulking.

Han

Hi Han

I know a personal trainer in TC.

PM me your mobile number and I'll pass it to him

A fitness center opened in Tung Chung last week called 9 Dragons Fitness, looks pretty cool actually. I'm certain they do personal training and program for bulking, but best to call and ask. It's a CrossFit gym so there's a lot of barbells, which I think is what you're looking for.

They're next to Resto by Seaview.

Quote Originally Posted by lang_zai:
    A fitness center opened in Tung Chung last week called 9 Dragons Fitness, looks pretty cool actually. I'm certain they do personal training and program for bulking, but best to call and ask. It's a CrossFit gym so there's a lot of barbells, which I think is what you're looking for.

They're next to Resto by Seaview.
    That's good news! Do you know how much they charge ?

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian:
    That's good news! Do you know how much they charge ?
    Their website is here: http://www.9dragonsfitness.com/

There's pricing information on the website. Looks like there's a bunch of cool classes like yoga and zumba and not just crossfit. Personal Training prices aren't on there but I know generally they're over $700+ around HK.

thanks mates, yea i 've heard about 9dragon on facebook, looks really cool but i'm looking for something more budget lol, the PT in the UK was like £30 per section?

There is a gym in da bldg next to TC library, son.
    I think it's for free.

But since you are in TC already, I recommend:
    mothernature.com

Lantau peak in the morning, short walk to TaiO
    to swim lapses in infinity pool, followed by shoveling sand at
    the beach, keeps you in great shape

Quote Originally Posted by lhnl:
    thanks mates, yea i 've heard about 9dragon on facebook, looks really cool but i'm looking for something more budget lol, the PT in the UK was like £30 per section?
    £30 for a PT in the UK is VERY cheap. That was the going rate for an average lower end trainer about 8 years ago! Good luck finding anyone that cheap here. PT rates in HK are pretty much in line with London, maybe 10-20% cheaper.