Like Tree8Likes

So hard to wake up ...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ramdom:
    Could this be the problem?
    sorry..i'm a bit silly...i know the main problem is because i sleep late at night..so i got sleepy in the morning..

but sometimes i question myself..why other ppl can be so refresh after some hours of sleep....why some ppl always feel sleepy which is liked me.... sometimes i still feel so sleepy even after long sleep... ai..

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    How much do you exercise? Exercise can relieve stress and make you feel more alert as well as helping you get a GOOD night sleep. You don't need 12 hours - too much sleep is not good either. But a regular routine is important - go to bed at the same time and get up at the same time. Good food, as Mercury suggests, is also important - are you overweight for example?

i'm a bit overweight...it's weird too as u mention about my weight...i am so fat ...while i couldnt get enough sleep....
    i feel that i'm very light when i travelled to europe...cos..the quality of my sleep is quite good...i dnt feel i'm so heavy in the morning...

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire:
    You may be waking up in the wrong part of your sleep cycle. If you have an android or iphone, you might want to try one of these:

Sleep Cycle

https://market.android.com/details?i...id.sleep&hl=en
    thanks alot...

Quote Originally Posted by oyl:
    yea...stress ..tension..yes...because of my job...
    eating...i eat alot... every kind of food...well..sometimes it's not quite healthy too..
    yes...me too...i have low BP...all the time... doctor said....i dnt have enough amount of Red Blood Cell..and Low BP.....

But...i dnt like the feeling that i'm very tired and cant wake up properly in the morning......i am thinking to do exercise daily..however....i am so tired everyday when i finish my job ..and i have to go back home to take a nap for an hour.... or else...i cant even focus...it's damn tired...
    try yoga. It helped me calm down when i was damn stressed and tensed last year. breathing exercise helped me relax.

Search youtube, you will find a lot of videos there.

i'm a bit overweight...it's weird too as u mention about my weight...i am so fat ...while i couldnt get enough sleep....
    i feel that i'm very light when i travelled to europe...cos..the quality of my sleep is quite good...i dnt feel i'm so heavy in the morning...
    What's your height and weight?

Being overweight is not actually the problem - the problem is that the things which cause you to be overweight (eating the wrong food and not exercising enough) are the same things that cause sleep problems.

So - eat better, lose weight, exercise more, got to bed at the same time each night, get 8 hours sleep and then come back in a month and tell us how it's going. Not rocket science.

oyl likes this.

You're not the only one with the problem. Look at all the people gathering in this thread right now. 16 people total. I won't give you any advice as I'm a night owl myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative83:
    You're not the only one with the problem. Look at all the people gathering in this thread right now. 16 people total. I won't give you any advice as I'm a night owl myself.
    are you from hong kong..too.? it seems like hong kong ppl are most likely night owl...^.~...i really dnt like to sleep early... ..ai..

Are you really fat or you 'think' you are fat, like a lot of girls I meet here.

Join some classes, sports, join swimming if you want.
    If you know swimming, just go swimming, it will help you relax ( i am guessing, coz it certainly helps me).
    if not, learn swimming, its fun and good exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Being overweight is not actually the problem - the problem is that the things which cause you to be overweight (eating the wrong food and not exercising enough) are the same things that cause sleep problems.

So - eat better, lose weight, exercise more, got to bed at the same time each night, get 8 hours sleep and then come back in a month and tell us how it's going. Not rocket science.
    i agree with you...but sometimes i am jeolous on my bf..he sleep very little..eat the same things as i did soemtimes....he is always energetic... and always think quicker than me...

i always miss what he is talking while i'm so tired... ai... i am so easy to get tired...