Like Tree1Likes

Wisdom teeth removal

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

If you can show me which teeth they are I'll take out my old handy pliers and pull them out for a few good slices of pizza.

good pizzza?

have you tried Lantana - next to steops on Lantau.. now that was goooood pizza...

edit

oh yeah my wisdom is aching...

its right at the back and about to come thru...

Last edited by motoX; 19-07-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwbguy:
    May be worth contacting a Bangkok hospital like the Bangkok Nursing Home or the Bumrungrad and asking for a quote as well.

I had a crown done at the BNH years ago for about half what HK dentists were quoting, and they did an excelant job.
    BTW I wouldnt get it done in Thailand. Seems insane. You want Western style practices. Theres one in IFC I used awhile ago. Not for wisdom teeth but I thought he was a good dentist, comparable to those in the U.S. Sorry can't recall the name. Check the IFC directory.

I heard you can get discounted dentistry through the Caritas organization. Not sure but it could be student dentists.

I think Thai hospitals are as good as here - but cheaper..

Hospitals here are pretty good,,

there's a place in Wanchai - Dr Alex Lo.. he's an OzBC ( is that clearer than ABC? )

9a 128 johnston road - 2294 0222

Had 2 wisdom teeth out last year in central in "Bank of America Tower" as i recall. If memory serves well cost just over $1k HKD per Wisdom tooth.

Don't remember the floor, but I have a card. If your interested let me know and i'll dig up the card or give you the number to call.

Quote Originally Posted by HKNumberOne:
    BTW I wouldnt get it done in Thailand. Seems insane. You want Western style practices. Theres one in IFC I used awhile ago. Not for wisdom teeth but I thought he was a good dentist, comparable to those in the U.S. Sorry can't recall the name. Check the IFC directory.
    Thailand has some of the best dentists in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    Thailand has some of the best dentists in the world.
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL!
    (sorry, don't have any fun troll pictures that others have used for this particularly xenophobic guy).

I was feeding him lot's of sugary things so he could go try out the dentists in Thailand.

HowardCoombs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HKNumberOne:
    Totally clueless you are, so many foreigners go to Thailand for all kinds of surgery, boob jobs, nose, bum implants etc etc, they make a holiday out of surgery and costs them 1/2 of what it would cost in their own country.