Good Dermatologist!!!!

Closed Thread

Unhappy Good Dermatologist!!!!

I am having terrible skin allergy all over and now it has reached my face
    I just cant stop scrathing everytime

Can anyone please recommend me any good English speaking dermatologist who is under BUPA Care Healthnet.

Thank you.

Last edited by mercury_element; 03-04-2006 at 12:15 AM.

Have u changed any of ur skincare or bathing product recently? If yes, stop using it. Before u can find a dermatologist, treat ur skin with something basic, minimise chemicals (including cleanser, skincares and soap etc). Use water and mild products like Neutrogena or Cetaphil which are recommended by dermatologist.

http://www.cetaphil.com/Products/Default.aspx

Sure this doctor is amazing... it's called Medicskin in Central. Go their... fast!
    Suite 1208, 12th Floor Takshing House in Central. He fixed my skin problem asap.

Also try any major hospital - most have visiting dermos. I saw one recently at the Adventist hospital, it was no sweat getting an appointment, no GP referral needed either.

Thanks guys for replying so quickly.

Dress, i dont use any chemical based skincare product. Actually i dont use any cream or anything on my skin. Its all natural beauty

R_E...the place u told me............is it under BUPA Healthnet.

Dropedfwed.....is the hospital under BUPA Healthnet.

Thanks.

Do you happen to have the number for Medicskin?

Not sure its the same place but the number for the derm at 1204 Tak Shing Building (20 Des Veoux Road) is +852 2526 6191 (Dr. Kong Kwok Leung)

- Moles -

Just visit Dr. Lau Hang Kowok at Medicskin Centre in Central for a regular check up after I had removed 4 abdomen moles 2 years ago (in Europe)
    Absolutely do not recommend him and found him to be unacceptable.

Not sure if its because the "consultation" was on a Saturday afternoon but he was not switched on. He asked me what Moles do I think where abnormal!? With a quick look at my upper front body he said that everything looks fine. I had encourage him to take a second look at my back, since its an area I cant check by myself. It was pretty obvious that Moles is not his expertise at all.

In summary I have to go to a different Dermatologist to get a proper examination and professional consultation.

Waste of time and consultation fee..

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    I am having terrible skin allergy all over and now it has reached my face
    I just cant stop scrathing everytime

Can anyone please recommend me any good English speaking dermatologist who is under BUPA Care Healthnet.

Thank you.
    My friend once suffered from an allergic reaction to what we think was the covering on a table/chairs we were looking at in a furniture shop (Faux leather stuff)

I 1st went to the pharmacy and bought some 'Calamine Lotion' it is messy but helped a little. We then went to the local hospital and he was given a vaccine. It went the same night more or less. Just to add, the doctors normally speak English where I've been (Sha Tin Area)
    Last edited by karen09; 17-05-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karen09:
    Just to add, the doctors normally speak English where I've been (Sha Tin Area)
    All doctors in HK can speak English.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks