Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Raccon
  • 1 Post By flameproof

Online HK based camera stuff

Closed Thread

Online HK based camera stuff

Anyone know if there's an online shop for ordering/ buying camera stuff?

I got a camera recently that I would like to buy a few accessories for but all the notable camera shops in HK (Wing Shing, Fortress, Broadway...and a few others that I've dropped in to) don't have any stock left as it was/ is a pretty popular camera.

Sold out...no stock is what every shop says.

I have asked if they plan to 're-stock'...but I'm mostly met with confused looks at that.

So...is there a HK based Amazon (many of the Amazon products aren't able to be shipped to HK...relatively small and unknown backwater that it is...at least in the eyes of Amazon dealers) or a HK Ebay...or something?

Any tips?

thanks a lot

expansys.com.hk
    digitalrev.com

d-28 and INXS like this.

d-28 likes this.

Thanks very much

I've bought stuff on US eBay and the pricing for camera stuff is usually good, or at least you can get stock. And often the stuff ships from...HK.

Expansys was covered a couple of weeks back- they are a reliable store but their stuff is grey market, if that matters to you.

Expansys do offer their own warranty for an additional fee, and even with that they seem to be significantly cheaper than many stores here (especially Fortress).