What is the best mobile Service provider for Iphones

Closed Thread

What is the best mobile Service provider for Iphones

Please advise me what is the best and reasonable mobile internet service provider in HK.Many Thanks in advance

You'll need to define "best" and "most reasonable" for anyone to be able to answer that usefully.

Price? Coverage? Value-added services? Data speed? Roaming charges? Customer Service? Bundled handset deals? Etc. Etc.

Hi PDLM

Sorry I forgot to mention all about this,I dont know much about internet services and etc,Currently i am using china mobile service provider which is very slow and very hard to browse any site.I dont know realy how much the speed,data,roaming etc,any one can help me out to find a better service provider i really appreciated.

I use Smartone - 2 – 3Mbps at HK$200 a month on a contract. It's generally ok for everyday surfing; you can play youtube videos as long as you don't need an instant response. It's not very good for uploading or downloading large files. Also, location and time of day matters - sometimes the network is busy and you can see the slow speed when loading new pages.

SMV means smartone vadafone right?
    Thanks for your advise i will try smv

I would choose between SMV or 3HK, both have plans for data.