Like Tree2Likes

Bought a Galaxy SII @ Sin Tat Plaza

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    I bought my Galaxy SII from expansys - great service, happy with it, will probably get my next phone from them (hopefully the SII will last a couple of years..!)
    Did your S2 come with all english manuals? was documents in there in chinese?
    if you read expansys.com.hk website T&C they only offer 3 months warranty and you have to buy an extended warranty. I think they are selling grey market imports as well, as they don't seem to honor the manufacturer's warranty and in their forums when someone asks about it they just keep saying 3 months warranty. I also read in another forum somewhere from people who from expansys hk and when their phone had a fault it got sent back to UK. i think it's because its a grey import as it's meant for the european market so it had to be sent back there to get repaired.

There is a reason why their phones are so much cheaper, the S3 is $700 cheaper than fortress, broadway etc. at $4900 which is the same price someone at work paid for one from a small shop in the plaza in mong kok. i think expansys hk sells grey market good as well thats why they say the warranty is with them, not the manufacturer and only for 3 months.

standard for small shop to advertise one price then charge another 1,000 to 'sim unlock'

usually the phones are from overseas and sometimes do not have chinese. i saw a lady shrink wrapping iphones! i dont trust it if they say they are new!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using GeoClicks Mobile

shoulda got it from china mobile

the 4g lte cost $4100 and comes with a $4200 rebate.

no brainer

Quote Originally Posted by booth:
    hahaha nice, you even got a picture!

the ones without chinese are definitely imports. but with the samsung phones there is a even bigger risk as they can easily flash an offical samsung local rom and so if you check the build numbers on the software etc it show as a local model without any trace that you installed another rom.
    Last edited by electric0ant; 11-07-2012 at 05:02 PM.