Best place to buy Samsung Note 2 to bring back to Canada?

Closed Thread

Question Best place to buy Samsung Note 2 to bring back to Canada?

My in-laws will be going back to Canada and they want to bring back two Samsung Note 2 smart phones to use there.

I've heard that some of those grey market shops are risky to buy from so I would like to recommend a safe and reliable place that they should buy from. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Fortress or Broadway are safe, but it certainly won't be the cheapest.

I bought mine from Wilson in Mong Kok

bought mine from imobile, mong kok for 600$ cheaper than fortress/broadway and with warranty

Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Just a short lesson/story. One of my other friends visiting HK went to one of those shops in TST. They sold him an iPhone (can't remember if it was 3 or 4 at the time). He was supposed to get a 4 or 4S or something like that and they ended up giving him a 3 or 3G. I think they put it in the 4 or 4S box. He didn't open it until he returned home. I guess he thought everything was legitimate ...

Never go to those shops on Nathan rd etc with all those neon lights etc and no actual shop name clearly visible. They will screw there own mothers for a few $$$.

Why not try the stores in Mongkok Mobile market on Argyle Street? You will get it cheaper than Fortress etc.