Like Tree1Likes

Indian beauty parlour

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Indian beauty parlour

Hi,
    Where can I find an Indian beauty parlour in HK? Or any parlour which does eyebrow threading, waxing etc etc.
    Thanks

dandan622 likes this.

Hi!
    There is one in TST...in the same building as the hindu mandir if i am not wrong!

Chunking Mansions

Hi,

A friend of mine told me just last night that she went to a lady in Chunking Mansions to get her eyebrows threaded (fairly cheap as well). She is a Brit, blonde, and quite attractive and finds she has few problems venturing in there. Although I do recommend going during the day and possibly with a friend as the crowds standing in front of the building can sometimes be intimidating.

Chunking Mansions in TST (exit E) Chunking is actually listed on the MTR exit map.

Hope this helps,

............................b

Quote Originally Posted by joyofliving:
    Hi,
    Where can I find an Indian beauty parlour in HK? Or any parlour which does eyebrow threading, waxing etc etc.
    Thanks

http://www.geocities.com/khoobsurat_hk/

opps is mirador mansion not chunking mansion

ooopps - sorry bobbie -- i was wrong it was mirador mansion not chunking mansion. As yeah the website just given was the one i went to. and you go up the stairs that are infront of you when you enter - if i remember rightly. The woman is a nice lady to and you can watch zee TV -
    By the way your friend sounds lovely -- hehe.
    And after my threading and wax i would go get my somosa and jalebi. yummmy. MMMM should have made a stop last night to stock up seeing as was down those ends. Never mind i have my noodle and veggies to look forward too (haha )

You can go to Reeta in Causeway Bay.

Yep, only 20HKD for eyebrow threading... much cheaper then most places in Hong Kong who charge ridiculous amounts for what takes a few minutes! She is very good but sometimes has a tendency to make your eyebrows rather thin. I didn't think much of the pedicure I had there once and didn't find it very clean unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by DAQUIRI:
    Yep, only 20HKD for eyebrow threading... much cheaper then most places in Hong Kong who charge ridiculous amounts for what takes a few minutes! She is very good but sometimes has a tendency to make your eyebrows rather thin. I didn't think much of the pedicure I had there once and didn't find it very clean unfortunately.
    You need to tell her not to make it thin. I got my forehead done by her, and I couldn't find anyone who could do it better. I just love her work.

when i got my eyebrows threaded there she asked me if i wanted them thin or not. Which was good - as for some reason when i get my eyebrows threaded elsewhere they always want to do mine to thin. I need to make another visit there actually --

oops sorry i thought you guys where on about someone else - but just realised you are on about reeta.

Last edited by GaGaLa; 20-02-2007 at 07:15 PM.

Cool. Well she's never asked me, but I've learnt to tell her! She does a fantastic clean shape though.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast