Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

cheap, hygienic brazillian wax (all off)??

Ladies, I'm offering to give free waxes in my apartment

Just went to Cara.. Awesome job... There's a promotion right now.. Buy 5 get 1 free plus extra 20% off. Less than $250 each session...

Quote Originally Posted by lingc
    Just went to Cara.. Awesome job... There's a promotion right now.. Buy 5 get 1 free plus extra 20% off. Less than $250 each session...
    where is cara located? can you please tell me their number? thx.

Cara day spa.. 15 Cochrane I think? Sorry don't have number off the top of my head. They said they've been open for 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by lingc
    Wouldn't mind trying but first of all...

Which country do their products come from?

Do they use the wax itself or strips?

Sent from my Nexus One using GeoClicks Mobile

although i am a qualified beauty therapist (and i used to have a small place in db), i have never done brazilians...

so, the "CARA" in question, is NOT me... LOL!

has anyone tried lovelyspa in LKF? I heard they do Brazilian wax for $230 only! I want to try but is concerned About the quality..

I've had a great experience with Lovely Spa. Been there several times. It is owned by a Filipino family and they're all incredibly kind. You have to climb around 5 floors before you get there so you'll end up panting when you arrive lol. They always make sure to offer water/tea/a drink which is a really kind gesture I think

She uses a creamy wax and wax strips as opposed to hard wax but the quality is still excellent. I find it lasts just as long for me and it is virtually painless... but I suppose that is subjective as everyone has a different pain threshold. She took just under 20 minutes and I was really impressed. Oh and she always wears gloves and changes per customer and uses a wooden spatula to apply the wax. It's best to book an appointment before going to but not always necessary. Just give them a call if its an urgent situation and they usually squeeze you in I really think it's a hidden gem and definitely worth trying, mainly because the results are great and the price is nearly half of what you'd pay elsewhere.

P.S. Keep an eye out for coupon deals on Groupon and Valuup. They have Brazilian deals quite often actually and they're usually about 200 so I tend to buy several for future use.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lady_insane25
    Just give them a call if its an urgent situation and they usually squeeze you in
    My curiosity demands that I enquire how you could end up in a situation where you "urgently" require a Brazilian wax? Do you get unpredictable growth spurts or something?
    Satay Sue and nobby15 like this.

Maybe when her luck is in?

(sorry)
    Last edited by Satay Sue; 05-01-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    nobby15 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast