Like Tree1Likes

Where to buy furniture?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Where to buy furniture?

Hi everyone!

I just arrived in Hong Kong and I need to bring some life into my flat! Of cause there is Ikea, do you have any other advices for where I can find some nice and afordable furniture in HK?

I don't have a big budget but I would like to avoid the chinese-like low-end style

BTW: do you think it's possible to get the stuff delivered?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by fabinou:
    Hi everyone!

I just arrived in Hong Kong and I need to bring some life into my flat! Of cause there is Ikea, do you have any other advices for where I can find some nice and afordable furniture in HK?
    Try the usual suspects:
    PriceRite
    DSC
    Sofamarks
    sofasogood

or head down to Horizon Plaza in Ap Lei Chau.

I don't have a big budget but I would like to avoid the chinese-like low-end style
    Good luck, but like everywhere else 'you get what you pay for' applies.

BTW: do you think it's possible to get the stuff delivered?
    Yes of course, why wouldn't it be?

DSC is nice

check out the classifieds..Best stuff and you can bargain

Classifieds and Ap Lei Chau (near Aberdeen) Horizon's outlet center or whatever they call it now.

Pricerite is good. Check out Giormani too. They have nice sofa at reasonable price.

Megabox will have a PriceRite and an Italian furniture store as well as Ikea and Jusco, E-Max has two floors of furniture stores in Kowloon Bay.

HITEC in Kowloon has a mall with 2 big floors of furniture. I would say the stuff is more upmarket than Ikea or Pricerite. And the place seems to be deserted, so no problem looking around.

Thank you everyone. Actually I bought some furnitures in the OVO (WanChai), they are a little bit expensive, but really cute.

I ordered also one metal frame photos "Love", one "Flag" coffee table and a large beanbag on the web site decodesign.hk. Although, I waited sevral weeks to receive the products, they are really nice!

I'm still trying to find someone to do custom made, not having much luck!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast