Cheap Blackberry phone charger or cheap phones???

Closed Thread

Cheap Blackberry phone charger or cheap phones???

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a cheap replacement charger for my Blackberry - it's actually a Blackberry flip phone, not the regular Blackberry but presume the chargers are the same!

Or else where can I get a very cheap (like HK$200) replacement phone, would any of the computer centres like SSP or Wan Chai have a selection?

have you tried sin tat mall in mong kok?

No I haven't! Had never of heard of it so thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    have you tried sin tat mall in mong kok?

I think the blackberry has the same charger as Motorola not sure if that helps you out or not, the charger hole is also the same as a camera charger.

Quote Originally Posted by catrei:
    No I haven't! Had never of heard of it so thanks
    well, maybe you should consider the trip to mong kok arygle st and visit this mall, 2 storey of phone related items, possibly every charger for every phone manufacturered with the last 10 years and even very cheap basic as nuts HK$200 phones (at this price, preumed to be second hand)

I have had to buy a second hand Blackberry 9700 the other day as I lost my phone and had to buy another one. The shop gave me a cheap charger for it. Haven't used it as I had my own charger or plug straight to the laptop to recharge. Let me check and I will send you some photos tonight.

Here is the charger I had been given. Looks like the Nokia phone charger is OK. I tried it and worked.

You can have this one though I didn't bring it to the office today. I work in Mongkok or around Jordan if you want to come and pick it up.

I will only charge (excuse the pun) the cost of a coffee.

Hi again all, just a quick update sorry for the delay I went to sin tat on thursday morning and got a motorola charger from one of the vendors for just $80!!! Aliendavid1 you were right! I will be going back there again for a proper look around! Thanks for all of the info, virago especially thanks for uploading the pics and that would have been handy Thanks again!