vacuum cleaner

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

vacuum cleaner

Can anyone recommend a vacuum cleaner that is easy to store in a small apartment and works well on wooden flooring. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DAQUIRI:
    Can anyone recommend a vacuum cleaner that is easy to store in a small apartment and works well on wooden flooring. Thanks!
    I will look at home this evening.....my domestic bought it so I have no idea what it is but it is tiny and works on wooden floors

Great, thanks Monde!

Great, thanks Monde!
    No problem

Pricerite have some smaller models with the floor-board nozzle at the end.... they're probably quite cheap too. If you want to spend a little more money, I would recommend the Electrolux brand, I've had one for years, and it's still going great, not too bulky either. The best models have a HEPA filter, which is good, because they filter out all the pollution. They probably stock them at Fortress because I know they sell their bags.

Rowenta GIMINI is what I have.

Thanks to both of you. Do you know where she bought it Monde? I'll keep my eye out for it anyway.

Thanks to both of you. Do you know where she bought it Monde? I'll keep my eye out for it anyway.
    ummm no I have a wonder lady who cleans my flat I give her money and she goes and buys......I can go through the slips that she gave me and check but that will only happen later this evening.

The problem with cheap vacuum cleaners is that they often have little suction and they are nearly useless.

I bought a Panasonic sort of broom type that has a special filter and there are no bags. I like it but it takes forever to vacuum. Each time though, the cannister has lots of gunk in it. It was only about $1000.00 but you can them for 650.00 and up now at Pricerite and Fortress.

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarma:
    The problem with cheap vacuum cleaners is that they often have little suction and they are nearly useless.

I bought a Panasonic sort of broom type that has a special filter and there are no bags. I like it but it takes forever to vacuum. Each time though, the cannister has lots of gunk in it. It was only about $1000.00 but you can them for 650.00 and up now at Pricerite and Fortress.
    Nope mine is a 1600.......loads of sucking power there

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast