Oakley Store In Hong Kong???

Closed Thread

Oakley Store In Hong Kong???

I have looked on the Oakley website and they don't have a listing for stores in China or Hong Kong??

Can this be correct?? Oakleys are not in Hong Kong?!?!

My glasses have broken and I need to return them for repair....

most optical shops and some sports stores deal in Oakleys. not sure how they'd go getting warranty though. try asking staff at Marathon Sports etc (find one that has an Oakley stand first!! - the one in Pacific place does...).

Thanks that's v helpful.

I'm near Pacific Place so I'll go there today. Marathon Sports in Pacific Place right...??

Last edited by fried egg slice; 19-04-2007 at 11:17 AM.

Optical stores carrying Oakley are another good bet - there are lots of them. I might also have the address for the official Oakley representative or distributor (not retailer) in Hong Kong, but do not have it with me - will PM/post it later if I find it.

Quote Originally Posted by beachball:
    Optical stores carrying Oakley are another good bet - there are lots of them. I might also have the address for the official Oakley representative or distributor (not retailer) in Hong Kong, but do not have it with me - will PM/post it later if I find it.
    Thanks, that would be great. A phone number too if poss??!

Mate, Oakleys are everywhere. Saying that I can't provide an address or phone number so just call me useless. If you wander around the sports shops in Mong Kok you will find some. There is an outdoor equipment store on Tung Choi Street, near the sports shops, which has a great selection of Oakleys. Bought mine from there.

Yeah, Oakleys are all over the bleedin' place in HK. The warranty store is in TST (can't remember the road, it's linked off the main Oakley website) but the opening hours completely suck.

oakley authorized dealer/distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by beachball:
    excuse me, may i know who is the main distributor for oakley in hong kong? this is because there are some legal matters that i need to consult here in malaysia.thanks and hope to hear from you soon.(=