Kitchen Appliances

Closed Thread

Question Kitchen Appliances

Looking to kit out a kitchen that we are having renovated so any suggestions on the best place to find fridge / freezer, dishwasher, oven gas stove and the all important wine fridge much appreciated

Thanks!

louise : try the various manufacturer's outlets. We had a lot of luck when we did our kitchen.

Whirlpool: http://www.whirlpool.com.hk/sc_webca...ng=1&web_id=24

They frequently have very decent prices on display units.

http://www.whirlpool.com.hk/sc_vas/a...e=2&news_id=13

Worth wandering through the area near the Whirlpool store as many of the manufacturers have their showrooms there.

Thanks, will take a wonder down there tonight!

Kitchen Appliances, Cabinets, Tile, Electrician/Plumber

Just finished demo on a kitchen.

Looking for good prices on kitchen appliances (microwave, fridge, oven with cooktop and vent hood) What should I look to spend?

2. Need a tile guy, plaster wall, tile wall and floor (small L shaped kitchen)

3. Cabinet price per foot, what is a good price?

4. Cost to move and add outlets? 13V, 20V

Thanks,

Cloud

Quote Originally Posted by cloud9cruiser:
    Just finished demo on a kitchen.

Looking for good prices on kitchen appliances (microwave, fridge, oven with cooktop and vent hood) What should I look to spend?

2. Need a tile guy, plaster wall, tile wall and floor (small L shaped kitchen)

3. Cabinet price per foot, what is a good price?

4. Cost to move and add outlets? 13V, 20V

Thanks,

Cloud
    couldn't wait for the sledge hammer to come out?
    all your questions are relative. go and spec out what you need and get it priced. what size fridge? what kind of cabinets? where are you moving the outlets from? surface mounted? and on and on and on.

I've got specs on everything, taped out walls and measurements. Got a contractor but he is offering a better price if we get some things done ourselves, i.e. paying a specific tradesmen for each job. Need some plugs moved, quoted 700 per plug and 650 per foot on cabinets.

Also, need someone to plaster the wall after electric is installed so I can get tile put on.

Just a general recommendation for a tile guy would be great. I will source the tile myself.

Thanks,

Cloud

example 1: 700 per plug. are the wires surface mounted? are they trenched? are they through a gyp board wall? are conduits there? are you rewiring? where are you moving them from and to? trenching the floor/ceiling? how many plugs?

example 2: 650 on cabinets? upper and lower? glass / no glass? glass shelves? plam surface? solid surface counter top? hardware included?

the contractor's job is to coordinate all the trades and to supply all the materials. why have a contractor if you are going to do the job yourself? what is your contractor going to do, twiddle his thumbs?

the tile shops on lockhart road can provide plenty of tilemen.

Gutmann island chimney

can anyone suggest where can i get Gutmann island chimney model no 170A here in hong kong?? any dealers or suppliers or agents???