Toe Rings

Toe Rings

Hi, Can anyone please suggest some place where I could buy toe rings?

Thanks.

ME.

Not sure what kind of quality you are looking for but check out.

Temple Street night market
    Mong Kok ladies market
    Stanley market
    Beverly building in Causeway Bay (next to Sogo)

Quote Originally Posted by Alby View Post
    Not sure what kind of quality you are looking for but check out.

Temple Street night market
    Mong Kok ladies market
    Stanley market
    Beverly building in Causeway Bay (next to Sogo)
    Thanks Alby,

I dint see any in Ladies Market, but will surely check out other markets.
    I am not looking for something expensive, just something not that Indian ladies wear ( i have 4 pairs of them, got them in my wedding, but I really dont like those kinda toe-rings)

PS: No offence meant, I am an Indian girl myself.

ME,
    you may even consider walking around SoHo to see if the small shops have any or finding a jewelry maker and design one or a few yourself.

I saw some in Wan chai market.. and bought some from the lanes 2 months ago. A friend bought loads of jewellry from the lane in Sheung Wan.

You could try small boutiques scattered in Fashion Walk (i think that's what's it called, next to Sogo), or even Red Mall where you'll see a lot of korean/japanese designs.

Quote Originally Posted by pebbleshk View Post
    I saw some in Wan chai market.. and bought some from the lanes 2 months ago. A friend bought loads of jewellry from the lane in Sheung Wan.

You could try small boutiques scattered in Fashion Walk (i think that's what's it called, next to Sogo), or even Red Mall where you'll see a lot of korean/japanese designs.
    Where in Wan Chai did you get them from? Can you please tell me exactly where the shop is, I mite go there tomorrow.
    Will also try Fashion walk then.
    Thankyou

The entrance to the Wan Chai market is opposite to Southern Playground. You'll see KFC (1/F) to the right of the entrance. There's a shop that sells silver plated jewellry in front of a perfume store. Their collection changes every 2 weeks, so if you don't find toe rings there, just walk a little futher on.

When you reach a crossroad, just keep walking straight (towards the old Wan Chai post office). There are several jewellry stalls and you'll notice that the majority of them are imitation jewellry. They have a small collection of toe rings, but i like one particular store. She's in front of a shoe store.. you'll notice it when you see some leather/suede/threads hanging to the side of her shop.

Her collection is eclectic.. nose rings, navel rings, single earrings, toe rings.. it's very popular among the locals as her prices are competitive. 90% are 925 silver. She speaks good english, as well.

If you're walking back towards the tramline, just before you walk past the crossroad, there is another shop that might interest you, to your right. It's next to the store that sells hello kitty stuff. It's run by 2 Thai sisters. Bought tons of earrings from them (had hint of indian influence), lovely eye candy but squishy inside. No hard sell. I avoid those kinda stores.

Quote Originally Posted by pebbleshk View Post
    The entrance to the Wan Chai market is opposite to Southern Playground. You'll see KFC (1/F) to the right of the entrance. There's a shop that sells silver plated jewellry in front of a perfume store. Their collection changes every 2 weeks, so if you don't find toe rings there, just walk a little futher on.

When you reach a crossroad, just keep walking straight (towards the old Wan Chai post office). There are several jewellry stalls and you'll notice that the majority of them are imitation jewellry. They have a small collection of toe rings, but i like one particular store. She's in front of a shoe store.. you'll notice it when you see some leather/suede/threads hanging to the side of her shop.

Her collection is eclectic.. nose rings, navel rings, single earrings, toe rings.. it's very popular among the locals as her prices are competitive. 90% are 925 silver. She speaks good english, as well.

If you're walking back towards the tramline, just before you walk past the crossroad, there is another shop that might interest you, to your right. It's next to the store that sells hello kitty stuff. It's run by 2 Thai sisters. Bought tons of earrings from them (had hint of indian influence), lovely eye candy but squishy inside. No hard sell. I avoid those kinda stores.
    is it the tram road? Well, I will go and take a look there.
    Thanks a lot.

yup.. happy shopping!