Car accessories

Closed Thread

Car accessories

hello to everyone...
    Next 2 weeks, we will be visiting HK
    I really want to buy and shop car accessories
    Like Headrest Monitor, in dash DVD Stereo, also audio video stereo Ipod compatible....

anyway when I search here, saw thread which direct us to nelson road in Mongkok...

just want to confirm this,
    where can I find audio video for may car in HK which has a very huge selection of items also cheap...

thanks

Apliu Street Sham Shui Po on Kowloon side is where you will find everything you want... Not far from Mong Kok either, just take the MTR and exit where you see " Golden Computer Arcade " is listed. ( all the exit signs are marked )

Have fun

how about nelson road?
    shyhook thanks

what time does car acc store close?
    we will be arriving around 8pm
    how about HID?
    thanks again

HID as in head lamp globes, yep they definatley have them, a whole stack of HKS boost controller, BOV's, head rest lcds, undercarriage flouro's, electro lumious dash dial displays and an array of mid to high end in car DVD brands...
    You'll also find all your beefier battery leads, engine bay capacitors to maintain current for hungry amplifiers, high end interconnects, tos links, cross overs, pretty much everything.

Not sure where Nelson street is sorry, but if you wander around the block that surrounds Apliu street Sham Shui Po, the stores are very obvious, you wont have difficulty seeing them.

As to shop operation times, some will open till late, some wont, you'll have to try your luck regarding that.

Last edited by Skyhook; 21-08-2007 at 09:45 PM.

take you very much....
    what store do you reccomend selling headrest LCD? Head unit DVD player for auto?

Talking

hello~ i do the marketing on car audio(car DVD & GPS) if anyone still need it, i think i can help you to buy the suitable one with reasonable price
    welcome to contact me if you want do the business on this project. we can the manufactory of car audio player in shenzhen

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Apliu Street Sham Shui Po on Kowloon side is where you will find everything you want... Not far from Mong Kok either, just take the MTR and exit where you see " Golden Computer Arcade " is listed. ( all the exit signs are marked )

Have fun

Can I just like walk from Mongkok to Apliu street? Checking Google maps it seems like a 15 to 20 min walk (2kms) between Apliu and Mongkok.

Btw, the items, are they fixed price or you can haggle a little?

Going there in 2 weeks, thanks.

One question sir...

Where Can I buy the VIPCAR Accessory in Mong kok?

Like...Garson D.A.D & Fabulous & Junction-Produce.

Thankyou

VIPCAR Accessory

hi all,

i m coming from singapore and would like to buy VIP car accessories like Garson/D.A.D & Junction Produce either in Hong Kong, ShenZhen, Macau or Zhuhai ???

Can anyone advise me ? Thanks...