Like Tree42Likes

Where to buy fake Abercrombie, hollister and Gap clothing

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Abercrombie...now that reminds me of this spoof on the fashion chain, utterly hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3-WzqfbVHU

Last edited by Watercooler; 03-07-2013 at 02:16 PM.
    Tom007 likes this.

Hmmmmm. Makes me want to go out and buy some clothes.....

Tom007 and Watercooler like this.

Quote Originally Posted by elle:
    They might not be cheap when it comes to the price, but they are cheaply made and as far as I am concerned pretty lousy when it comes to material quality and workmanship (I did work in the rug trade for 20+ years, the company I worked for used the same factories as A&F, Hollister, Superdry, etc. for production).
    They can charge the price due to clever marketing (or lately for A&F not so clever, as it backfired quite a bit).
    Why anyone would want to buy a pirated copy of a cheaply made garment is beyond me though.
    Here is the link about the A&F backlash
    http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/05/...by-greg-karber
    just wondering what brand do you wear? I am not sure of A & F ( only own 1 t shirt gift from states from relatives who based in states), but superdry is pretty decent stuff and use high quality fabrics

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    just wondering what brand do you wear? I am not sure of A & F ( only own 1 t shirt gift from states from relatives who based in states), but superdry is pretty decent stuff and use high quality fabrics
    I make my own clothes and have done so for many years, thank you for your interest
    When I was still working in the industry 2 years ago, A&F, Superdry, etc. were handled by the same agents, supplied by the same suppliers and produced in the same factories. The only thing that has changed since is that China has now become to expensive as a production place and the industry is steadily moving on to places like Bangladesh were producing the clothes is cheaper.
    Football16 likes this.

Should we really be discussing this here?
    Cough"ladies market + shenzhen shopping mall" Cough

Do A&F stores in other countries also blast out a cheap and tacky perfume out onto the streets, as they do on Pedder Street?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Do A&F stores in other countries also blast out a cheap and tacky perfume out onto the streets, as they do on Pedder Street?
    Eau du preppy?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Eau du preppy?
    I'd like to think that most preppies have more sophsiticated senses of smell than that. The stuff billowing out of the Pedder Street store screams more "drunk frat boy"

Nobody buys fake A and F, Hollister and GAP
    They're cheap enough as it is to purchase genuine.

And anybody that wears them with the collars up deserves a slap.
    Same with anybody who wears their Bermuda shorts rolled up.
    elle and jimbo like this.

Eau du preppy?
    Eau du cough, sneeze, gasp, pong!
    jimbo likes this.