Australian lollies & chocolate in HK?

Closed Thread

Australian lollies & chocolate in HK?

Hi everyone, this is my first post and reflects my current annoying cravings.

Just wondering if there is anywhere I haven't heard of that stocks Australian lolly brands, particularly Pascalls or Darrell Lea or any others? I have seen those Binka's/Natural Confectionery packets turning up in a few places including Wellcome, but I miss Pascalls.

I've never seen these brands in City'super, Great etc, they always seem to stock UK or European lollies. I even investigated the website greataussiefood.com.au but the shipping costs are ridiculous.

Any leads welcome.

There is a website that sends stuff like that across. I had a craving for Crunchies and Milky Bars. I think it was called Yummees or something - will PM you when I get the link! =)

Well just to add to my own thread, I noticed that Great Food Hall in Pacific Place now carries a selection of Allens lollies - hurrah. They had Kool Mints, Minties, Jaffas, Jelly Beans, Strawberries & Creams and red frogs when I was in there last. I relieved them of a few packets, they are around $28 each.