Can cooler or stubbie holder - where to buy?

Closed Thread

Can cooler or stubbie holder - where to buy?

Tragedy! I left my bag of BBQ stuff at the beach, including our precious can coolers brought back with us from NZ.

I've never seen can coolers/stubbie holders (you know, those neoprene or polystyrene insulation things to keep beer cans or bottles cold) for sale in Hong Kong - which seems ludicrous given the climate.
    I've tried Japan Home Centre, Jusco, Wellcome, and various of those discount shops around Wanchai - no luck.

They must sell these somewhere - any idea where?

hiking Shops - try Overlander or Chamonix in Mong Kok maybe.

http://www.beecrazy.hk/en/deals/in-c...net-1398096076

Or are you looking for an eskie / igloo type thing?

You mean a beer coozy? I hear you. I have several on my roof, for summer drinkin. I love them. Beers get warm quickly in this climate...

I'll keep my eyes open & let you know if I see any .

Last edited by closedcasket; 22-04-2014 at 05:00 PM.

haha! yup, "COOZY". I've built up a collection from past friend's weddings I've been attending over the last few years back in the US. Seems all the rage now to have them custom made and included in wedding "goodie bags".

Yes kimwy66, some of those!

So strange nowhere sells them here. They are staples down under, not to mention freely available in the rest of south east Asia (at least, the bars will have them).

It's also just the kind of cheap, useful thing that I would have expected to be available in every little mom-n-pop discount homeware shop, if not every 7-eleven! For sure, they are made in China!

I did find this: http://cpshop.hk/products/beer-cooler
    And I also saw another website of a Hong Kong company which will brand them, but minimum 50 order. And don't even start on Taobao or Alibaba...

All these companies offering branding on them - yet a majority of people here don't even know what they are!

The dog house pub in Wan Chai uses them when you order a stubbie. Pop in and see if they can sell you a couple or point you in the right direction.

seriously the snap on ones are best