Where can I buy 2nd hand office furniture?

Closed Thread

Where can I buy 2nd hand office furniture?

Hi mates---

I need to buy some desks, chairs and conference room gear. But I don't want to spend a lot. In fact, I'm happy to buy second hand.

Does anyone know where one can buy used office furniture? I admit I have no idea, so any help would be much appreciated.

There are a number of shops selling office furniture on Kings Road between Tin Hau and Fortress Hill MTR stations.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

why not Kwun Tong? Especially around Hung To Road and Hoi Yuen Road, where there are a lot of warehouse/retail shops in those old industrial buildings that sell new office furniture at very low, "factory" prices. I remember one on Tsun Yip street near the market....hope that helps..

Leave Diamond Hill MTR station from Exit A2, and head down to Tai Yau Street. You'll soon see a 2nd Hand office furn shop on a corner with TONS of desks, cabinets, computers etc.

Office Furniture

Quote Originally Posted by Octoruss:
    Hi mates---

I need to buy some desks, chairs and conference room gear. But I don't want to spend a lot. In fact, I'm happy to buy second hand.

Does anyone know where one can buy used office furniture? I admit I have no idea, so any help would be much appreciated.
    Pls contact 2533 0066

Check the classifieds here!

Quote Originally Posted by Octoruss:
    Hi mates---

I don't know enough about hk yet, but in Taipei there is a holiday in which many of the residents put out furniture they don't want on the street. Some appeared usable.

If they have such a day in hk, you might want to wait for it.

Ahh, the original post is like 4 years old ...

Quote Originally Posted by chris_in_hk:
    Ahh, the original post is like 4 years old ...
    But if the chinese in HK have the same holiday as they do in taipei, then the information will still be useful because some holidays are honored for hundreds of years.

Do you know if they have this furniture-dump holiday in HK?