Where can I buy office furniture HK side (NOT IKEA!)

Closed Thread

Where can I buy office furniture HK side (NOT IKEA!)

Hello friends,
    I just returned from a frustrating trip to Ikea to buy some office furniture--desks, chairs, file cabinets, conf room tables etc. Howerver it was a very frustrating experience. I was expecting mediocre quality for cheap, and instead what they have is mediocre quality for expensive.

Anyhow, I need to buy a bunch of high-backed office chairs and don't want to spend $1,700 per chair (Ikea prices). Are there any decent office furniture shops on the HK side of the island?

try sheung wan, there are couple stores for office furniture. the one made in Taiwan give excellent quality and 1/4 price higher than the one made in China (the spiral within the office chair do make a diff.). of course north point do also have some good stores depends where is your office.

There are shops selling office furniture along King's Road between Tin Hau and Fortress Hill MTR stations.

Isn't there one at the top of LKF next to Al's Diner? The one that looks really out of place, being a furniture shop among all the bars up there?

I found IKEA pricey for what you got and whilst other places had better stuff the prices didn't seem to go down much. Down on the front of HK Island (Connaught Road I think) there are several shops. From the IFC walkway over to the escalator you can see POSH which is the first one, then walk from there along towards Sheung Wan and you will find several, some bunched up others a bit more spread out. Also Pricerite has one good high-back chair - way better than Ikea - it was out of stock when we bought hence the hunt for alternatives.