Mence Beauty

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mence Beauty

Does anyone know about Mence Beauty, the weight loss company for men that advertises in HK Magazine. Does it work?

Has anyone used this company or know of anyone that has done so and has had good results.

Their fees are high but if the results are good then it is ok. Just don't want to feel that I am being taken for a ride.

Many thanks

i met up with a friend today who has recently spent 35 hrs (at about $600 / hr) there. the difference was very dramatic (he had been doing face and belly slimming). i've never tried it myself, but he had only high praise for the chain. in particular, he mentioned the staff is very professional and courteous, and unlike most hk beauty salons, they don't hard sell you services.

i suppose there is no harm trying, u can go there for a free consultation.

Last edited by marcuslai; 01-12-2005 at 03:16 PM.

Many thanks for the feedback. Just needed that extra push as the photos they showed me of before and after cased left me a little confused.

any other guys tried out Mence? did it really work for you? i've tried Cali & Physical to get rid of my 42" tummy but to no avail i guess if mence really work i'll give it a try though thier really expensive...

deleted ....

deleteduser
    Quote Originally Posted by marcuslai:
    i met up with a friend today who has recently spent 35 hrs (at about $600 / hr) there. the difference was very dramatic (he had been doing face and belly slimming). i've never tried it myself, but he had only high praise for the chain. in particular, he mentioned the staff is very professional and courteous, and unlike most hk beauty salons, they don't hard sell you services.

i suppose there is no harm trying, u can go there for a free consultation.
    What did they do to him?

Quote Originally Posted by lowlight:
    What did they do to him?
    yeah, did he mention the method they are using? it seems like it's all machine used in slimming clubs....

really want to know more before i go for it

...anyone????

Mence comment

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei:
    ...anyone????
    Any further comment on experience with Mence?

Yeah we really like to know & how are their rates?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast