Psp in hong kong, can someone update me with prices?

Closed Thread

Psp in hong kong, can someone update me with prices?

I've been to hk before, so I know I need to go to golden to buy video game and pc related stuff. Yet Its been a year since my last visit so I do not know the current prices on psps there. Most likely I'll pick up a japan one or a gigapack, can someone update me with psp and memorystick prices?I'm willing to bargain, tehy almost always leave a bit of a bargain margin

Hi, I went to Golden on Boxing Day.

The black PSP (Version 1.5) was $1480. The white PSP (V1.5) is $1780.

with or without bargain? I want a black one anyway, just was trying to decide between japanese or rest. btw are these the value packs we are talkin about

Um, I think the black was just the console itself, whereas the White one was the Value pack (comes with headphones and case etc)

I dont want headphones, nor the case really, I can pick up another one for cheap but does the black come with its charger

Toys 'R Us are selling the black value pack with a 1GB stick for $2180 if I remember correctly.

The value pack includes a charger etc.

2180 is not that cheap, the gigapack should be 216 usd which is something along the lines of 1800hkd

Was in Shamshuipo yesterday checking out prices, Gigapacks are $1980

Quote Originally Posted by pinktank:
    2180 is not that cheap, the gigapack should be 216 usd which is something along the lines of 1800hkd
    excuse me I made a mistake there, I meant to say 246, which is like1968