jeans!!!!

Closed Thread

Question jeans!!!!

Does anyone know where I can find USA brand imported jeans such as true religion, blue cult, rock and republic, AG, citizens of humanity or sevens?? They have the BEST jeans ever and the five pairs of jeans I've been ewaring these years don't seem to fit me anymore (too short now..)! I started looking for jeans recently and realised that the shape/material I want couldnt be found..
    I went around almost all jeans shops I noticed (levis, miss sixty, calvinklein, replay, AX, tommy, etcetc) but couldn't find the design i want (bootcut-flare etc..)! Why does hong kong love straight/slimfit jeans so much somehow even diesel i couldn' find what i was exactly looking for.. am i just too picky ?!

I've heard they have some imported jeans priced around 300-500 in mong kok but is that true?? where else can i find imported things??
    THANKS, i'm really runing out of jeans to wear.. =.="

There is a place on Staunton Street that has Sevens and Citizens of Humanity but only mens so I didn't look any further or check out the styles. Don't know its name but its on the side op Stauntons and they have a blackboard outside listing all their labels.

Just buy them on ebay and have them sent, not that expensive.

Seibu, Lane Crawford and Harvey Nichols carries the premium brands you are looking for; Sistyr Moon has a few styles as well.

True Religion Jeans

Does anyone knows any shop that carries true religion brand here in hong kong besides seibu and harvey nichols? I have checked this stores and they have very limited stocks and most of the styles that i like is out of stock for my size. Or any suggestion for an online shop that have a good deals that sells authentic items? Please help me out on this! Any good and bad experience shopping online for jean?? Thanks!