+ [Reply]
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Diamond rings buy in HK, SNG or Manila

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1

    Diamond rings buy in HK, SNG or Manila

    Hi, I am passing through HK (there only one day) and would like to know if EXPATS feel that HK is the best place (safe and good value ) to buy a diamond engagement ring - if so where . OR is prices better in Singapore or Phillipines (again if so can I have some suggested locations)

    Thanks

    Muzza

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    119
    Hey, you can try www.akria.com as I have been buying my diamond rings from there for 10 years. You can custom-made them. If you do , please quote angela when you call , he will give you a good deal. His office is in Central (Hong Kong). All his diamonds come with certificate. It is near Lan Kwa Fong, the building is opposite KFC.

    Suite 1401 Century Square. 1-13 D'aguilar St. Central. contact phone no. 98806988 (Raj).



    Quote Originally Posted by MURRAY S
    Hi, I am passing through HK (there only one day) and would like to know if EXPATS feel that HK is the best place (safe and good value ) to buy a diamond engagement ring - if so where . OR is prices better in Singapore or Phillipines (again if so can I have some suggested locations)

    Thanks

    Muzza

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    266
    Likes Recd
    27
    Likes Given
    2
    I don't know about Singapore, but know lots of people who fly to HK from the Philippines to buy jewelry (so my assumption would be Manila's quality & price is less desirable). Good Luck.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    2
    when r u coimg to hk? u touch with me by email i can arrange..
    hiba786@hotmail.com

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,688
    Likes Recd
    2906
    Likes Given
    1315
    Quote Originally Posted by hiba View Post
    when r u coimg to hk? u touch with me by email i can arrange..
    hiba786@hotmail.com
    This was 4 years ago!

    He could be married and divorced by now!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,290
    Likes Recd
    251
    Likes Given
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    This was 4 years ago!

    He could be married and divorced by now!
    and he shouldn't be posting his email here. will go a register it at some porn site right away

Similar Threads

  1. Go-Kart in Diamond Coast
    By shiver in forum Meet and Greet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:37 PM
  2. Where can I sell a Diamond Ring?
    By goleoboy in forum Shopping Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 25-03-2007, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16-05-2006, 05:30 PM
  4. Hotels in Manila
    By svasbt in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 07:43 PM
  5. Migrating to HK from Manila
    By migo1985 in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 09:36 AM

Tags for this Thread


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO