Levis Jeans in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

hi

hi, i sell original 501 levi's jeans..

i have 3 jeans for sale, i've already used it a couple of times but its condition is still perfect cos its brand new and were washed 1-3 times since i bought em this past December.

Available colors
    -stone washed size 33
    -darkblue jeans size 32
    -black jeans 32
    Note: this are all in perfect condition (no damage/scratch), same as a brand new item bought in a levis store for only $150 each. Very cheap for an item that is good as new and tripple the original price.

if interested kindly contact me on my email
    ([email protected])
    Last edited by seanhex; 22-04-2010 at 07:15 PM.

why Levi's is so expensive?

I don't know.... is it because of the quality / material or what???

There's a levi outlet store in the Tung Chung outlet mall.

Quote Originally Posted by SophC:
    There's a levi outlet store in the Tung Chung outlet mall.
    It could be cheaper than the store on HK / Kowloon side

Bought two pairs of Levis slim at K11 ( a fairly new shopping centre ) in Tsimshatsui for just over HK$800 two weeks ago. They were on special. There is another Levis store at Century Plaza ( right next to Royal Plaza Hotel ). In fact the Levis stores are all over Hong Kong. I agree we might have problems with sizes. I am a standard size 8 ( petite in Australia ) but in HK ( or in any Asian country for that matter ) I have to go for size L..... as in LARGE. Not happy !

Quote Originally Posted by apple&dog:

Because so many people from HK will spend most of their salary on brand name stuff they can't actually afford. Why not make it expensive? People will buy it anyhow instead of saving up in a desperate and futile attempt to move away from sandwhich class apartments. It's aspirational. One may live in a shoebox, but still wear Levis or even Evisu and carry an LV handbag. I find it mildly amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by apple&dog:

Nike | Reebok | Swoosh | Fila | Sneakers | tennis shoes | trainers | | brandchannel.com

it's called a mass market cult, sell at a relatively premium price, but demand won't if every has it, nike has a similar type of demand.

actually levi's is not that pricey, have you ever seen the price of diesel ( pricey in uk/really pricey) g star ( quite pricey)or evisu ?

Theres a place outside Yau Ma tei MTR..the exit for Dundas or Sino. Its called Popcorn and the guy sells US Levis at $499 each new. The selection is limited but he can order stuff if needed.

The official Levi's stores here sell stuff made for the ultra skinny bamboo legged teenagers.

I usually buy 550's or 505's when I go back to Texas. They sell for $34.99 retail but are usually on sale for $22-$28.

compared to the states, prices here will at best, match the stateside pricing, but will usually be more expensive.

another issue with Asia- the non luxury brands in the states (coach/levis etc) are marketted as premium brands here...ridiculous!

bargain, this year's collection of Energie and miss sixty jeans at 70% off list price at yata department store in shatin, very decent, much better and cheaper comparing to citygate's older pass season stuff!!.