Runners in K-Town?

Closed Thread

Runners in K-Town?

Hello,

I am new to Kennedy Town. Just arrived last week. I was wondering if there was anyone interested in meeting to run or hike. Does anyone know of any running clubs that meet nearby? I would like to explore some of the trails in Hong Kong, but I haven't discovered how to access them from our neighborhood. Any recommendations for good places to run from Kennedy Town would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jessica

Hi- I live in sai yin pun- just next to you. Actually just been for a 10k run along Bowen road. Happy to join forces one day- as long as you aren't expecting a marathon runner or anything
    Sophie

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Several hiking and trail running groups on Meetup.com
    Others on groupspace.
    If you type "hiking group hong kong" into google or "running group hong kong" you will find all sorts of options.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoc2HK:
    Hello,

I am new to Kennedy Town. Just arrived last week. I was wondering if there was anyone interested in meeting to run or hike. Does anyone know of any running clubs that meet nearby? I would like to explore some of the trails in Hong Kong, but I haven't discovered how to access them from our neighborhood. Any recommendations for good places to run from Kennedy Town would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jessica
    Are u on FB?…if so look out for HK trail runners and Trail Running Hong Kong. Most active communities of runners/trailers in HK on FB.

Hi Sophie, I would love to meet up for a run sometime. Let me know when you are available.

- Jessica

Thanks HK_Katherine and Mat. I will definitely join some Meetups as well.