cheap tennis racquets?

princesstreet

cheap tennis racquets?

Hello all

Does anyone know where to buy cheap tennis racquets? I am talking about the equivalent of sports direct in the UK - something like $100/200 - good enough quality to whack a ball with topspin without snapping the strings but it does not need to be good enough for Andy Murray....!

Would my best bet be the sports shop outlets in Tung Chung?

Any advice would be gratefully received, especially nice advice!

It's hard to find a racquet lower than $300 HKD, $350 to 400 maybe more selection. Or consider second hand racquet.

Favorite Admin

there are some for sale here. not sure how much

TENNIS RACKETS FOR GOOD PRICE - Hong Kong Classifieds

Try the used racquet racks at MRS, 1st floor, 660 nathan road (at the intersection of Argyle street, next to the new citibank ATMs.) they sell used racquets on consignment -- prices vary from $200 to $800 .

you can goto pro shops in Mong Kok and very good used rackets...some are hardly used (people sell them if racket don't suite them well) PM me and I would give you address and phone no of the shop..

Time Square will have a mega sale between 10-15 Dec for all sports shoes, racquets....., good value racquets as low as $180 can be found in last time. PM if you want the detail poster.