Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By timklip

Where to buy fitness equipment?

Question Where to buy fitness equipment?

Where in HK can I buy home fitness equipment like dumb-bells, bar-bells, bench, etc?

While on the subject... what about supplements like protein powders? I haven't seen any around at all.

Banned

there's a Kettler Fitness shop in Paradise Mall, Heng Fa Chuen (that's on the Island Line just before Chai Wan). Supps are available all over, off the top of my head, across from Physical in Kornhill Plaza there's a small shop...ask the people at your nearest gym...
    Vrindavan likes this.

If you need supplements, check out iherb.com. Great prices.

Quote Originally Posted by timklip
    there's a Kettler Fitness shop in Paradise Mall, Heng Fa Chuen (that's on the Island Line just before Chai Wan). Supps are available all over, off the top of my head, across from Physical in Kornhill Plaza there's a small shop...ask the people at your nearest gym...
    Thanks! I googled and found a Kettler in Mongkok as well, which is closer to me. I live in NT, and I also found that the Jusco in Tai Po, and the Royal Sporting House in Sha Tin also sells Kettler products. However, I am not sure if they sell weight sets, or just light aerobic kinda weights. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong
    If you need supplements, check out iherb.com. Great prices.
    cool! those are awesome prices indeed! too bad they don't have Muscle Milk. Do you know if I can find that in HK?

Banned

the Kettler in Heng Fa Chuen sells plates, dumbells, curl bars, barbells...

Royal Sporting House doesn't have any serious dumbells. If you want the Muscle Milk (Lord knows why), try this place:

naturesvillage.com.hk

Personally, I'd get it on Ebay. It should work out cheaper that way. I use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard or Dymatize Elite myself.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong
    Royal Sporting House doesn't have any serious dumbells. If you want the Muscle Milk (Lord knows why), try this place:

naturesvillage.com.hk

Personally, I'd get it on Ebay. It should work out cheaper that way. I use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard or Dymatize Elite myself.
    I went to Kettlers in Mongkok today and got my dumbells. Good timing too cuz price goes up on December 1!

Thanks for the link... I'm gonna have to shop around a bit. Don't like muscle milk? I love that shit!