buying a bosu ball

buying a bosu ball

I'm looking to buy a BOSU Balance Ball. Can I buy one somewhere in Hong Kong?

jgl

Try the Kettler store on Connaught Rd, next to Wing On in Sheung Wan. Or see if you can buy one through a sports physio. They are expensive.

What do you want one for- static balance or dynamic?

If you want something cheap, try the little sports stores dotted around that sell badminton racquets, etc. Some of them will carry budget versions (about a foot in diameter, no stable platform, only good for balance and not bouncing on).

Or you can get a balance platform (wooden disk with a hard hemisphere on one side) made up from the little woodworking shops dotted over HK. You will need to draw a picture for them though.

AJZ

Perhaps give Never Second in Prince's Building a call.

Go to the Optimum performance studio they would definitely sell them. You need to go to 50 Stanley Street, its on the 2nd floor.

jgl

Another option if you're lazy but patient is to just order one online and wait for it to be delivered. Looks like these guys will post one for a couple of hundred HKD.

Bosu Ball Balance Trainer

I trekked all over the place looking for a Bosu and found it a bit frustrating. I did find one in the end (maybe in the Princes Building but I can't remember).

Thanks for all your help. I found one at Optimum Performance Studio. A bit too pricey for me though (1200 HKD) but it was the same price everywhere else in HK. They had the full range of the latest gym equipment though.