+ [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

canoeing in HK?

canoeing in HK?

Anyone know of a place where u can go canoeing? How much would it be to rent a canoe?

Cheers!

Likes Recd
    A friends copy of an old LP book says:
    Cheung Chau Windsurfing Centre at Tung Wan beach
    Hong Kong Canoe Union in Causway Bay
    Wong Shek Water Sports Centre in Sai Kung
    and one i've personally seen, the
    Tai Meii Tuk Water Sports Center, right down the road from tai po

I'd be up for a trip sometime if you need a partner. I havn't done any since the 50 mile trip in the scouts, so i'm probably a bit rusty

-mike

Hey that sounds good! Only done it once but really loved it! Do u know if they would be opened now? Cos I saw an advert for one and it said they are only opened frm May-Dec. Any idea how much it would cost?

Hi,

I have never done this before....but I hear the excitement in my daughter's voice when she talks about her experience, I would love to try it out.....Any time you have a fixed time and place you have decided on please please PM me and I will get in touch immediately.....I will also keep my eyes on this thread...
    Thank you.

Warm regards,

Rubina.

Likes Recd
    Likes Given
    You might want to try contacting the Tuen Mun Canoe Club, who I know absolutely nothing about other than having seen a truck full of canoes with their name on it parked on the same street as my work...

Website doesn't have an obvious "Help, I can't read Chinese" button, but there's a phone number listed (24300330) and there's probably an email link or two around.

Likes Recd
    I'll try to go by there this week and see what i can find out. Last time i walked by it looked like something was going on, so i'd guess they're open.
    -mike

Likes Recd
    Likes Given
    Quote Originally Posted by alikhanrubina
    Hi,

I have never done this before....but I hear the excitement in my daughter's voice when she talks about her experience, I would love to try it out.....Any time you have a fixed time and place you have decided on please please PM me and I will get in touch immediately.....I will also keep my eyes on this thread...
    Thank you.

Warm regards,

Rubina.
    Hi Rubina, If Zaira can tell us where she did it, or some information, we can put together canoeing weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSMaverick
    Hi Rubina, If Zaira can tell us where she did it, or some information, we can put together canoeing weekend!!
    In India!!

Likes Recd
    Likes Given
    You can rent kayaks by the hour at Treasure Island in Pui O on Lantau Island. I'm not sure if there is any requirement to prove that someone in the group has some clue what they are doing...
    The website is http://www.treasureislandhk.com/ but it's not very up to date...

Hi there,

I was a very keen canoeist in the UK, I can trach, salom, white water, sea etc... I would love to do some canoeing here again....please count me in on this, give me a call on 94759959

+ [Reply]
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO