Hong Kong Sevens Tickets 2007

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Hong Kong Sevens Tickets 2007

Can anyone help. We have attended the sevens for the past two years and want to continue however we are sick of paying huge prices because we are unable to get tickets through legal channels. We are expats living in China. Are we able to join a rugby club or something????? Any advice would be welcome.

why u r unable to get d tickets through legal channel ?? my friends also got their ticket in regular price. u juz keep ur eyes open in 2007, then im sure u can get d tickets.

not sure u can get the ticket or not if u join a rugby club in China, as u know, this is Hong Kong Sevens, so i think, it is more easier for u to get the tickets in Hong Kong, but not in China.

Quote Originally Posted by tjstorck:
    Can anyone help. We have attended the sevens for the past two years and want to continue however we are sick of paying huge prices because we are unable to get tickets through legal channels. We are expats living in China. Are we able to join a rugby club or something????? Any advice would be welcome.

Wait around till december this year. There will be a public ticket sales. They did this for the past two sevens (2005 + 2006). It basically will be a sevens "festival" where the tickets will be sold to the public. HOwever it is a first come first serve basis

you can get tickets

i used to live in shanghai and got tickets there through omalleys pub or though the blarney stone pub. They arranged flights and tickets...

however if this is not ideal, happy to get tickets for you...do not like to hear genuine sevens fans not being able to get tickets

got 7 this year for friends, other friends helped me out...

offer is there if you keep in touch...pm me and will give you email address

Thank-you

Thank-you for all the advice. Am moving to Hangzhou next month so hopefully I too will be able to get them in O'Malleys. Would love to keep in touch just in case things don't work out. Don't know what pm means - sorry. Could you please tell me so I can get your e-mail flying beagle
    Thanks for been so helpful.

Click on the user's nick name to send them a "Private Message" - PM

sevens tickets

you could join a hk rugby club as social member, the social membership for my husbands club is $300 a year and that entitles u to the right to buy 2 tickets. www.hkrugby.com

last yr, tickets went on general sale at the stadium on one day only, during a sevens festival played there.

Hong Kong 7's Public sale info

Fab, thanks for posting that info on ticket sales. I really want to go next year: the last time I went I was 14

I would like to pick up some tickets this Saturday. For those who have bought them this way..can you tell me roughly what time you need to start queing to have a good chance of getting tickets? Also, my fiancee does not have an ID card yet. Does she need to be a resident to get 4 tickets? or can you buy them without ID or with a passport? Thanks in advance.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast