Audi Salvage yard parts

Closed Thread

Audi Salvage yard parts

I will be going to Hong kong in about 3 weeks, I am looking for a salvage yard part for my audi. ABS module.

This forums says look in Shek kong, can anyone tell me where to look there. any help would be great, thanks

Ya Shek Kong is where it's at. Hard to find stuff though. Hong Kong has the most junkyards per sq. Km than any other country in the world. So there is lots, but of course they all have different stuff. I am not sure where to fins stuff for audi. You pretty much just need to drive around and look. I am still hoping to find stuff for Saab.

thanks HKChigger, I was planning to take the MTR and walk around to look, would that be possible?

the nearest KCR west rail station is Kam Sheung and that is quite far away. Best thing to do is the 51 bus from above Tsuen Wan MTR station and get off near Kam Tim, you will see a lot of salvage yards. website of bus route http://www.kmb.hk/english.php?page=s...hp&route_no=51

Best thing to do is find a local person to take with you as most of them don't speak english or very rare.

also check out www.yp.com.hk and search motorcar wrecking and it will list out most of the salavage yards in Shek Kong, try giving them a call and see if anybody speaks english and if they have the parts that you are looking for. better then wandering around and not finding any.

Good luck

ok, I will try. Thanks for all the help guys......