Like Tree1Likes

where to buy car parts and accessories?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    peugeots are actually a rare car in HK, thus, very few mod parts, the 2 din dash units are common though, better you don't waste your time cos you can easily get peugeot parts in europe. 90% of hk supplied mod parts are for japanese cars, possibly remaining percent are for german car, i have never seen modded peugeot, renuant not even a ford in HK.
    Thanks for the response mate. Well actually I live in Indonesia, which peugeot is a rare car also here.

Trying to order online but based on friend's experience the custom regulations for importing items is really hard. Try to browse online, seems like Shenzen has lots of factory that produce parts & accessories for any kind of cars. So I was thinking to get it in HK while I'm there.

Guess I just have to forget my angel eyes then, unless I decided to visit Shenzen.

Again, thanks for the update

Ford SCanner

hi, we will be coming to hong kong on next week, pls help me where can i find a cheaper ford scape scanner? and also the gps with car camera for ford, usually how much is that? and where can we find a good brand in hong kong? thank you! waiting for your reply..

Quote Originally Posted by melokitty:
    hi, we will be coming to hong kong on next week, pls help me where can i find a cheaper ford scape scanner? and also the gps with car camera for ford, usually how much is that? and where can we find a good brand in hong kong? thank you! waiting for your reply..
    Ford is not a popular brand in HK either. Have seen maybe two in the three years I've been living here.

Quote Originally Posted by melokitty:
    Are you looking for specific Ford branded parts? If so you'll struggle but the scrap yards in Kam Tin and behind Yuen Long might help. Otherwise, Yuen Long has many boutique shops for car parts. What's a Ford scape scanner? GPS, you could also try the car electronics shops at Apliu st. in Sham Shui Po.

Ford scanner

Thanks for the reply, actually im looking for a car scanner which can be use for ford car models. We actually both at ebay made in china but its in mandarin version so we could not use it. I would like to know where can i buy a car sanner in english version at hong kong? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Are you looking for specific Ford branded parts? If so you'll struggle but the scrap yards in Kam Tin and behind Yuen Long might help. Otherwise, Yuen Long has many boutique shops for car parts. What's a Ford scape scanner? GPS, you could also try the car electronics shops at Apliu st. in Sham Shui Po.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Mitsubishi grandis chariot 2000model (APP sensor)

Someone can tell me where I could buy used spareparts of mitsubishi grandis chariot Accelerator pedal position sensor, model2000.

Small parts and screws you can also look online. I recently ordered some screws on banggood.com. Came relatively quick as their normal delivery is one month. But I spent less than hk$10 including shipping. Can't complain.

These were underbody screws and apparently I lost one somehow. Glad to get it in place so I don't catch the underbody on something and rip the entire thing off.