Just in case a Sai Kunger hasn't read this in the media - a copycat of the the Bowen Road dog poisoner appers to have popped up in SK.
Our local vet, Mike Muir from Pets Central, has recently treated dogs who ate chicken laced with insecticide. While the chemical is not the same as that used by the Bowen Road poisoner, the same one does appear to be used in cases as far apart as Clearwater Bay and just above SK Town. 2 dogs died in Pan Long Wan, CWB and 2 strays died and 2 pets were caught in time in the cases in Upper Tan Cheung Village.
I'll be putting my dogs on a leash from now on - even in areas where it's usually not necessary.
So sad that someone can be so sick
Judy at Explore Sai Kung