600 dogs are starving n desperately need food , pls kindly helpppppp

Closed Thread

600 dogs are starving n desperately need food , pls kindly helpppppp

dear allllllll,

there are more than 600 dogs starving in 2 kennels in yuen long, they can only be fed every 3 days or moreeee. it can be said they are on the edge of dieing.

we are organising a visit to these 2 kennels and would like u to join us , details are as follow :

date : this sat ( 11 oct 08 )
    time : 2pm ( hang hueng cake shop )

pls do enrol it now as 1st comes 1st is reserved ,
    we hope more people could help figure out a long term solution on the welfare of animals.

million tkss
    jane 95083366

轉載: 600狗狗緊急求助 (也請轉載)

因金融海嘯影響深遠,它的威力也影 現在600頭可憐狗狗,除了楊婆婆和青 山Lisa的狗狗之外,也請大家伸出援 救助牠們!

以下是從義工得來的資料:

600狗狗緊急求助

這裡有近600隻狗分別於3個私人狗場, 們都是好心收留的街頭的流浪狗狗, 過去都有人仕捐助,可能是經濟特變 如今嚴重缺糧,每三至四天才食一餐 而人和狗多是食過夜麵包頭為生。

在緊急情況下,我和幾位朋友馬上送去 糧暫時應急,我們定於:

10月11日(星期六)
    中午2時,
    於元朗恒香餅家集合到狗場查看

在這歡迎更多朋友加入申出援手請聯 。

Well for a start, to quote the NTNOCN sketch completely out of context, "Chop off their goolies!". That will at least stop the problem getting even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by CAH:
    there are more than 600 dogs starving in 2 kennels in yuen long, they can only be fed every 3 days or moreeee. it can be said they are on the edge of dieing.
    Not to sound cold-hearted but if indeed this is the case shouldn't you be talking to the SPCA and the Police?

definitely get the AFCD involved. Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department

Most of these dogs out there in Yuen Long are AFCD rescues. I was out there in June and have 1 rescue from there and it is a very tough thing to witness. There are some very lovely adult dogs out there.. but any puppy there has very little chance of surviving. My 6mo old pup is still in a touch and go basis from there unfortunately.

They survive by donations alone and it sounds these have run short of late. If the AFCD gets involved my guess is that the kennel will be 'liquidated' in a very short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Corner Blitz:
    Most of these dogs out there in Yuen Long are AFCD rescues. I was out there in June and have 1 rescue from there and it is a very tough thing to witness. There are some very lovely adult dogs out there.. but any puppy there has very little chance of surviving. My 6mo old pup is still in a touch and go basis from there unfortunately.

They survive by donations alone and it sounds these have run short of late. If the AFCD gets involved my guess is that the kennel will be 'liquidated' in a very short time.
    That makes it even worse, they rescue dogs from AFCD just so that they can be starved and shoved in cages waiting for people to adopt.

Before they rescue dogs, they should think if they can afford to look after them or not, Not all of them can be saved, wish they could but its not possible.