+ [Reply]
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Name Change

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2010

    Name Change

    Alright, this has probably been asked many times before, but I just got to ask. If you’re changing your name as a British citizen, I understand you have to send for a deed poll, but are there any ‘special requirements’ or whatever, when you go apply for a new passport? Is there anything you need other than the deed poll before they will issue you a new passport here in Hong Kong?

    Thanks, and my apologies if this has indeed been asked before.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Likes Recd
    Likes Given
    you need to take three additional forms of proof for your name change e.g. utility bill, bank statement, driving license etc that show your new name.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    thanks, much appreciated

Similar Threads

  1. change visa to dependent visa
    By hch in forum Immigration and Visas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-10-2009, 11:08 AM
  2. Why do delivery folks not carry change
    By tx75070 in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-09-2006, 06:05 PM
  3. Working Visa - Job Change
    By Peapea in forum Working in Hong Kong
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 01:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO