massage therapy, accupressure

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

massage therapy, accupressure

I need a real massage, something to get the chronic knots out of my neck and shoulders. No relaxation spa massages.

I've been getting a facial every week that involves a neck & shoulder massage but it doesn't help that much.

I searched and read about Charlie's Accupressure and Massage Centre of the Blind. Its nearby so I'll check out their prices.

Any other recommendations?
    Hotels charge 1000+ for swedish & deep tissue massages. Something muuuch less would be ideal.

Thanks

massage

Quote Originally Posted by spork:
    I need a real massage, something to get the chronic knots out of my neck and shoulders. No relaxation spa massages.

I've been getting a facial every week that involves a neck & shoulder massage but it doesn't help that much.

I searched and read about Charlie's Accupressure and Massage Centre of the Blind. Its nearby so I'll check out their prices.

Any other recommendations?
    Hotels charge 1000+ for swedish & deep tissue massages. Something muuuch less would be ideal.

Thanks
    Are you still in Hong Kong. I know this is an old message.. I am a qualified Remedial Massage therapist. Sandy

Are you still looking for a massage therapist?? I am a qualified Remedial massage therapist. I realise your add is quite old.

Hi,
    I'm looking for quality massages in Tung Chung - anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by sandyduncan:
    Are you still in Hong Kong. I know this is an old message.. I am a qualified Remedial Massage therapist. Sandy
    hi, where are you based and how much do you cost? i have a sore neck and back that I cant seem to sort out

massage therapist

Have just PM'd you.

need good stress relieving massage, knots...

dear sandy,
    I am interested for having a massage
    please email me
    [email protected]

would be interested as well. if you still do, pls pm me details.

Hello Sandy,
    I'm also looking for a qualified remedial masseur..can you send me your details too please? thanks

Amazing massage ..

Had a massage this afternoon by the - excuse my political incorrectness - the blind masseuse mentioned here. It was amazing. Have been having pain in my upper neck and lower back from sitting in a chair 9 hours a day at work. This one hour massage cured it all away. It is not a swedish massage but rather quite hard HK style massage - quite impressed with how all my back pain went away. Quite cheap as well - around 250 an hour.

They are located on Des Vouex Road in Central. Address is 40 - 42. Number 205. Phone number is 2810-6666

FYI - this place is not luxurious at all - very basic - but wow they get the job done.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast