haircut

Closed Thread

haircut

anybody know of a good place a guy can get a haircut in the soho or central area for around 140HKD?

I don't need anything fancy, just a plain old neighborhod barber shop...

I am starting to get shaggy.

There are a couple of shops on the escalator .. I've used one which is right around where the escalator starts on queens road. Close to $100-120 and the girl there did speak reasonable english.

There are plenty of very good salons in 2nd Alley-Alley run by Filipinos (who all speak great English). Top whack you will pay is between HKD 60-100.

I had a great hair cut in one salon (can't remember the name) but i took the girl who cut my hair out to dinner in LKF after she finished work so in a way it cost around HKD 500!!

But you won't go wrong in 2nd Alley-Alley. If you want to PM me I am sure i can find the name of the salon.

Salon called Unique, $60-100 sounds right on 2nd alley alley, there are also other shops there that would charge the same amount

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    There are a couple of shops on the escalator .. I've used one which is right around where the escalator starts on queens road. Close to $100-120 and the girl there did speak reasonable english.
    Possibly the same one, the one I use is right under the escalator, just up from Queens Rd. can't remember the name but it's on the right and orange. Everyone's English is fine. For my level of cut anyway. About $120.

I rang the girl to find out which salon it was. It was definitely Unique... Highly recommended