I need to borrow Canon eos 5d Mark II or 600d camera

Closed Thread

I need to borrow Canon eos 5d Mark II or 600d camera

Hello all!

I am Polish artist coming to HK on march 17th, with 4 other artists to take part in "Art Hotpot" project together with HK artists.

One of Polish artists want to make a video with canon eos 5d mark II (or 600d), she has her lenses but don't have body yet.

I am looking for the canon to borrow for a week from march 18th-19th, any tips or help appreciated We will pay for it, of course!

Can't wait to come back to HK after 3 years, yay!

Last edited by dumbdonkey; 27-02-2012 at 08:57 PM.

sure will lend you one, just your passport, credit card and one of your Kidneys as guarantee

it's not a scam guys! First part of the project took place in Sopot, Poland in Jan, here's the report: http://candg-artpartment.com/gallery...sopot_eng.html

Artist who needs it is Kamila, here are her works: Kamila Chomicz's videos on Vimeo

@jgl: thanks for the Rent a Pro link!

As others have mentioned, Rent-A-Pro is probably your main option. No individual would be crazy enough to loan their equipment to a stranger with a website (no offense). For professional photographers / artists Camera makers usually have a service (for example I belong to NPS Nikon Pro) which helps secure gear on location when traveling abroad, etc. I'm certain Canon has something similar. You do have to prove you're a pro to qualify...

Quote Originally Posted by karolanna:
    it's not a scam guys! First part of the project took place in Sopot, Poland in Jan, here's the report: http://candg-artpartment.com/gallery...sopot_eng.html

Artist who needs it is Kamila, here are her works: Kamila Chomicz's videos on Vimeo

@jgl: thanks for the Rent a Pro link!
    What camera did she use to take the videos in the website?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    What camera did she use to take the videos in the website?
    I am not sure, have to ask her.