Like Tree96Likes

Questions regarding Yuen Long? I can help

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

This is one of the best threads in a long time. Informative and amusing. I'm checking out YL this weekend. Cheers Mr Tim W!

timothy_tw and bookblogger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by living_in_hk:
    Where can you get the non branded refillable ink cartridges that you can buy in Sham Shui Po? :-)
    If you're looking for those $100 for 10 cheap cartridges, your best bet is really shum shui po.

However, if you're looking for replacement cartridges (not original, but better quality than 100 for 10), you can try any stationary/computer shop in Yuen Long.

There is one computer shop that I always go to is located on Hong King Street behind HSBC Main Branch in Yuen Long. (Google map it for exact location). There is also this computer shop on Fung Kum Street that sells them.

Alternatively, why not buy online? most of them have free delivery for over $100 order.
    A couple sites that my fds recommended

INKB2B-Your Toner Expert | Toner | Toner Cartridges | Toner for Laser printer
    INK-HK No.1 Ink Shop in HK- Toner, Ink, Printer, Toner Cartridge, Laser Printer Shop

Cheers

Timothy

Quote Originally Posted by cw1483:
    Are there any decent Village house in Yuen Long priced under $10K near the west rail. Would rail and MTR be the fasting way to get to and from Central during rush hour?
    Friend of mine has a top floor plus roof in a village house 8 mins walk approx from Yuen Long station. Nicely done up, 8k a month. She started renting about 6 months ago so this is reasonably recent data.

My favourite restaurant in YL is Shaffi's. Indian. Shop 7, 14 Fau Tsoi St, Yuen Long. It's as good if not better than any you get in Central or TST and cheaper.

bryant.english and timothy_tw like this.

Yuen Long is great for food, loads of choice and you can just walk about till you see something that takes your fancy!

Damn, someone just gave me a cherry and now I have a craving for cherry ripe chocolate....where the hell can I get a cherry ripe?

Quote Originally Posted by timothy_tw:
    4) Farm Milk Co. Ltd. - Tai Mo Shan inside Tai Mo Shan Country Park, this will need a bit of navigation to find. It is off to a small service road from Route Twisk. This place is one of the last places in Hong Kong with its own Dairy Farm and they serve fresh milk onsite. Great weekend activity. (Farm Milk Co. Ltd. - Hong Kong Style Snack Shop & Deli in Yuen Long - Hong Kong Restaurants Guide HK Restaurant - OpenRice in English)
    Thanks for this, Timothy, I'm going to check it out at the end of a hike. Cheers.

Thanks Timothy! Very useful information! Do you know where I can get a shop sign done and a web designer?

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    Damn, someone just gave me a cherry and now I have a craving for cherry ripe chocolate....where the hell can I get a cherry ripe?
    Not exactly Yuen Long, but they are available in City Super, I've seen them a couple months ago.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    some branches of PNS stock them!

Last edited by Fiona in HKG; 20-06-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    bryant.english likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast