Domestic Helper agencies

Domestic Helper agencies

hello,
    i am searching for a good domestic helper for our family and plan to go through an agency for the same. I saw a huge list of agencies in the Directory and do not know where to start. Do they all have a standard fee chargeable? Any experiences with agencies? any recommendations would help me make a start.
    thanks
    mushi

hi! im ann from philippines. i would like to work in hong kong. if you are interested you can call my sister rose for more info at 94026058.thanks a lot.

Smile Finished Contract Visa Expired on DEc. 18, 2010 Honest, hardworking, good cook and love kids

Hello Madame,

Are you looking for a full time domestic helper who ca provide a professional, honest and harworking service? If so, look no further.
    My name is Sylvia. I have worked here in Hong Kong for seven years with Western and Chinese families. Five years of these involved look after the young children 2-9 yrs. of age and young teenage girls.I am a college graduate, mother of two lovely teen age girls. Fluent in English and a very good cook for Western and Asian cuisine. I am available anytime as my contract/visa expired this coming Dec. 18,2010 I can provide a good reference and would welcome an interview at your convenience. Interested parties please reply at GeoExpat or send sms/call at this mob. no. 96166385. Looking forward to hear from you soonest. Thank you so much and God Bless!
    Last edited by ts_154; 26-11-2010 at 03:43 PM. Reason: will add full/part time post