Man with a van

Closed Thread

Man with a van

Ok. I searched the threads but can't find what I need. Husband has to get to airport express tomorrow morning 630am (sunday) and has a large surfboard that will NO WAY fit into a taxi. any ideas. Have left voicemail on"man with a van" but I think he is expensive!! Just want to pay the same///little bit more than a taxi would be from Midlevels to airport express. 15 minute job. Can anyone recommend anyone??

The man in a van should charge around $80, that's how much we've paid to move a fridge. Don't think you'll get cheaper.

Another pretty good company is "chicken transport". Dont ask me why its called that. I'll try to find the number..

If he is going to the fly, why dont you just check in the surfboard at the Hong Kong station and let them handle it?

Try
    http://www.van100.com/e_index.html
    http://www.23200001.com/chi/home.html
    and some googling done locally
    客貨車 - Google Search

It is important that you get to talk to a representative who understand your need to get to the airport 630am SUNDAY morning. Also essential that you get the driver's phone number and van number so to make sure he shows up on time.

OTOH write down a few more hotline numbers for delivery van for hire services so to save yourself from no-show scenario.

van needed

Looks like i found someone...At that time of the morning its dearer as it's out of hours. But stilll very happy with the price. They rang me with the drivers direct number but assured me he will turn up at the arranged time. If he is any good I will pass on the info as I have another job I need them to do. To the person that questioned why I need him..... the surfboard does NOT fit into a conventional taxi and I have to GET it to the airport express to get it checked in. That's why I need a van to help me!!!