kitchen equipment

kitchen equipment

Hi there - does anyone know of a william-sonoma type place for kitchen supplies? I have been to city super, great food hall, and I Love Kitchen, and all have a good but rather small selection - specifically looking for a large tart pan with removable bottom. grateful for any advice...
    cj

I find Pantry Magic the best of the bunch. They've got a shop in Pedder Building in Central and one just behind Lee Gardens in Causeway Bay.

shanghai street?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    FYI, Pantry Magic's store in Peddar Building has closed and a new larger one will be opening elsewhere - according to its website.

Pantry Magic is great for gadget type toys and accent pieces however, for durability at a good price I also second Shanghai Street.... true resturant quality.
    Last edited by Alby; 17-04-2008 at 12:45 AM.

I finally found the elusive tart pan at pantry magic, shanghai street is next on my list to check out - thank you so much for the advice

Just to narrow it down a bit for you (Shanghai St is fairly long!) - just Shanghai St south of Waterloo Rd is where most of them are concentrated. They have a big range compared to a normal kitchen place. Try Exit C at Ya Ma Tei MTR and then walk south - several places in that block.