Like Tree3Likes

Certified copy of the documents

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    tabletop

Certified copy of the documents

I need to certify some document copies that they are real. Anyone knows where is a good place to do it?

Who is asking?
    Depending on who is asking, you could get it done at one of the embassies around town...

mkst likes this.

tabletop
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Who is asking?
    Depending on who is asking, you could get it done at one of the embassies around town...
    I've been told just needs to be certified, no preference by whom. But I'm not looking to do it through an embassy though. I want to do it as fast as possible. Maybe by a lawyer or whoever else can.

There are a number of lawyers here; I'm sure one of them will PM you soon.
    If they dont, there are a lot of other lawyers around town offering same/similar services.

Just google for "Hong Kong Notary" and you will find tons of them.

Getting something notarised and getting something certified are two different things.

What exactly do you need certified and who requires the certification?

tabletop
    Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Getting something notarised and getting something certified are two different things.

What exactly do you need certified and who requires the certification?
    Trying to apply for a study course in Australia and the Educational institution is asking me for a certified copy of my passport. When I asked who should it be certified by they didn't bother replying so I guess anyone will do then.

Quote Originally Posted by tabletop:
    Trying to apply for a study course in Australia and the Educational institution is asking me for a certified copy of my passport. When I asked who should it be certified by they didn't bother replying so I guess anyone will do then.
    Drop me a PM.

They usually stipulate who can provide the certification - judge, doctor, bank officer. Or they may want an officially lawyerly one which will cost lots of money.

Ah god Shri can we please make a sticky on this? I've tried explaining so many times what is required in each situation.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast