Sports after work

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sports after work

Lack of exercise has forced me to think about playing (badminton / tennis) after work / weekends. I live and work in North Point. Any takers?

More than finding people I found it hard to book the sport facilities in this area. Sport centers (via leisurelink) are booked for months in advance. Pointers here will really help me?

Hey
    Im a member of South China Athletic Association http://www.scaa.org.hk/main_new_eng.htm
    Its HK$100 to join as a member then you pay for what you use on top of that. eg. Badminton court for 1 hour is HK$55. SCAA is near the HK Football Stadium in CWB/ Happy Valley.

How easy is it to get a booking? Can members get guests as well (even if for a fee its ok).

It is useful to get a telephone advance booking card as well (HK$100). You can then book a court up to a week in advance by phone. Obviously weekends fill up quickly but I have always managed to get a court.
    I think that you can take guests. Only one person has to show their membership card. (well no-one has asked). It is a local sports club so language can be interesting but if you just want some exercise, its a great place.

tennis on rooftop

so i heard there was a tennis court on a rooftop of some building...does anyone know where it is and if they let just anyone go up there. its one of my goals to hit some tennis balls on a roof.

There might be other places that have this but I know the Hong Kong Cricket cub has two courts on the roof (above the pool). And yeah it was great fun hitting the balls out into the pool.

Hi Krypton,
    If you are looking for a tennis partner after office hours, I can join you.
    Please tell me your available time, and date.

Thanks,
    Wilson

Hi Krypton,

I'm in Wanchai and would be keen to join you for a tennis after work.

drop me a message and we can take it from there

Cheers

Tennis after work

Hi,

I live in Tsing Yi and we have well-equipped clubhouse here with 4/5 tennis court.

I have no problem to book it, but very hard to find partner.

I am kind of local with Mainland and overseas backgrouds and moved back to HK recently.

Pls drop me a line if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by krypton:
    Lack of exercise has forced me to think about playing (badminton / tennis) after work / weekends. I live and work in North Point. Any takers?

More than finding people I found it hard to book the sport facilities in this area. Sport centers (via leisurelink) are booked for months in advance. Pointers here will really help me?

to Caro and Krypton : I can see from my office building 4 rooftop tennis courts and nobody is never playing there

to all:

Im in wanchai too and fency of tennis playing
    Ive been palying in CWB last week the courts are very nice but I dont know how to book them

m ready to play elsewhere too provided that Ive got time enough after work to join the place

dont hesitate to contact

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast