Like Tree4Likes

Tattoos in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Go to Pinkys/Rickys in Wanchai. They have done many many tattoos for foreigners and have been around for a long time. I have friends who have gone there and were happy.

I got 2 tattoos from Star Crossed and i would definitely be going back there if im getting any more work. But i heard that they're going back to UK, has anyone else heard about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrblue:
    I got 2 tattoos from Star Crossed and i would definitely be going back there if im getting any more work. But i heard that they're going back to UK, has anyone else heard about this?
    Julia and Ross are going back to UK, but the shop is being taken over by two other tattoo artists. Technically, Star Crossed remains open.

Quote Originally Posted by raur:
    Julia and Ross are going back to UK, but the shop is being taken over by two other tattoo artists. Technically, Star Crossed remains open.
    damn! i had a few more tattoo ideas i wanted to get from Julia.
    thanks for the info

The Peak / Czech Republic/ 36,000 ft in the air
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrblue:
    damn! i had a few more tattoo ideas i wanted to get from Julia.
    thanks for the info
    Well, I met up with them the other day in Wan Chai, yes they are leaving but from what julia told me, the are still here for a few weeks or so, might give you enough time to head to Star crossed Tats for some fresh ideas?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades:
    Well, I met up with them the other day in Wan Chai, yes they are leaving but from what julia told me, the are still here for a few weeks or so, might give you enough time to head to Star crossed Tats for some fresh ideas?!?!
    Scratch that I think they are leaving quite soon, from what I've heard their leaving party was held yesterday in WC

I agree with Rastaman... you have to go and check these places out for yourself and really study the artists portfolios.

I'm looking for some new ink and researched a couple... as Rastaman said - Tattoo Temple stands out for quality and art work. But - it all depends on what your looking for. If you want a super cheap and ghetto reminder of Hong Kong then somewhere like Ricky's would be perfect! The main thing is to know what you're getting yourself in to : ) A quick Google search gives quite a few results

Quote Originally Posted by JackyZ:
    I agree with Rastaman... you have to go and check these places out for yourself and really study the artists portfolios.

I'm looking for some new ink and researched a couple... as Rastaman said - Tattoo Temple stands out for quality and art work. But - it all depends on what your looking for. If you want a super cheap and ghetto reminder of Hong Kong then somewhere like Ricky's would be perfect! The main thing is to know what you're getting yourself in to : ) A quick Google search gives quite a few results

Has anyone tried the hairdressers, I believe they used to do tattoos before...mind you the quality is absolutely guaranteed...especially since they bring over tattoo artists from the world, but at the price of an arm and a leg

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpades:
    Scratch that I think they are leaving quite soon, from what I've heard their leaving party was held yesterday in WC
    yeah I spoke to Julia on facebook to see if i can make an appointment with her, she says shes fully booked till her departure.

sucks that shes leaving, her work is amazing.

i guess im gonna have to wait till i get back to canada (2 more years ugh!) for more tattoos. there's a serious lack of quality tattoo artistry here in hong kong. the ones ive seen posted in geoexpat dont really strike my fancy...

star crosed

Actually went into star crosed tattoos a few days ago and met the new guys. they seem like pretty nice guys and theyve got some cool work. been going around to a couple of the shops to decide where i should get inked!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast