Serviced Appartments (W Studios & Cozy Apts)

Closed Thread

Serviced Appartments (W Studios & Cozy Apts)

Has anyone stayed in either of these?
    Any opinions to share??
    Thanks in advance.

I called W Studios and they have nothing available until the end of November. I went to look at Cozy Studios and they only have the smaller rooms available. Not that I was expecting it but the rooms were nothing like the website pictures. Very small for the money charged - but then I think that this is HK. The rooms are just one room with a toilet and shower in one of the corners separated by a shower curtain. This was my first impression - never stayed there and decided to increase my budget and look elsewhere!

I am in W at the moment. THey are clean and Functional and well placed. Yes they are booked until Nov although I heard him say today that there may be a single room available. Staff are really friendly too.

Does anybody have update on W Studios?
    Eric is very difficult to deal with. I sent many email enquiries to which was indifferent response.

these short-term "efficiencies" are usually over-priced, noisy and crowded, so beware. getting a proper apartment may be much more sensible, although this being HK those too could end up overpriced, noisy and crowded. part of life? yes, but shouldn't be.

what happened to Portobello lodge in Aberdeen? they used to be a lot better than these other places, if a bit more expensive. their site hasn't been updated in ages and the mail address doesn't work.

two other options: The Wesley hotel on Hennessy and 3 Jordan. these two are good quality extended stays, but you'll prob have to pay over
    10K monthly.